1. Promote the event to your database and tell your connections that you’re exhibiting. Use social media to follow visitors, spread the word, connect with other exhibitors, promote your stand and competitions
2. Have a special offer or show discount which is only available to those who stopped by your stand (it makes those visitors feel even more special). Make sure your offer is relevant, different and that your offer has an expiry date to make visitors act quickly. Your offer shouldn’t last forever. Promote your offer and shout about it in your pre-event promotion.
3. Run a competition on your stand... make sure your competition is relevant to your business (don’t just have a bottle of wine as your prize!)
4. Capture data from visitors - have a bowl to collect business cards, have a clipboard and printed sheets to write notes and collect visitor contact information or for £50 hire a professional scanner from us so you can simply scan the new visitor badges to collect data
5. Talk to people... simple but effective. Avoid using your mobile phone or sending emails - people buy from people, so use this opportunity to speak with as many people as you can at the event
6. Network with other exhibitors - if the exhibition hall quietens down (it happens at all events) use this time to network with your neighbours and try and do business with them!
7. Take a break - even though the event is only open for 6 hours, plan to have a 15 minute break to sit down and reply to emails and have something to eat and drink. Don’t eat or drink at your stand as it is very unprofessional.
8. Make sure your stand represents your brand. First impressions really count at exhibitions. People will walk away with opinions on your company and you need to make sure they are positive.
9. Follow up after the event by sending out an email (use the templates we’ve provided to help save you time) and adding new connections and visitors to your social networking sites.
10. Hot leads go cold quickly... make sure you follow up with leads within two weeks after the show. Every person you spoke to at the event could be your next customer, so continue to follow up. There is not a limit on the amount of follow up you should do…
JOIN US AT THE BRIGHTON BUSINESS EXPO 2016!
Come and join Monk Marketing on stand 27 and see what we have to offer you, at the region’s biggest business to business exhibition taking place at the Brighton Racecourse on Thursday 20 October 2016, between 10.00am – 4.00pm.
With over 400 businesses attending the show, this is a brilliant event to gather new contacts that could benefit your company in the near future.
Don’t miss the chance to grow your connections by getting involved with workshops and speed networking throughout the day and listen to keynote speakers and become engaged with ideas and inspiration for your business.
Tickets are free, so there really is no excuse to miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
We are also running a competition, and you could be the winner so make sure you drop by our stand to enter.
To register for free tickets go to: http://www.b2bexpos.co.uk/brighton-businessexpo