Now in its 17th year, Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers creates new business for those that take part.
Over £22.5m of business is estimated to have been created since 2010, and this year, there will be more than 2,000 sales meetings at the Meet the Buyers event in October.
Sponsored by Gatwick Airport, The Gatwick Diamond Initiative and Crawley Borough Council, the Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers 2017 event will introduce five separate ‘zones’ to reflect different business needs and types in the region. These are:
Business Services – to include professional, financial, digital, education
Manufacturing and Innovation
Public Sector and Utilities
Construction and Infrastructure
Buyers to date include Canon, B&CE, Thakeham Homes, Marco, Omniserv, the Home Office and the RSPCA.
The Seminar Programme
The seminar programme has been designed to help you grow your skills so you can make the most of every opportunity that Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers can bring. Working with some excellent presenters who have real experience in their field, these free seminars are available to any business.
Pitching, Presentation and Networking: Capitalise on Meet the Buyers events
Attendees of this seminar will benefit from expert advice on how to prepare for a meeting with a public or corporate buyer, how to improve and tailor pitching skills, and how to build networking skills to ensure any ‘down time’ between buyer meetings is maximised.
Venue: Canon (UK) Ltd, Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 8BF
Date: 7th June 2017 • Time: 9.30am
Presenter: Colin Spiller
Designed to support delegates in advance of a Meet the Buyer event, this interactive workshop will focus on the following:
- How to prepare for a meeting with a public or corporate buyer
- The secrets to successfully building relationships through your interactions
- Understanding buyer needs and how to position yourself against the competition
- Identifying and targeting with pinpoint accuracy, potential customers and partners
- Structuring and conducting business meetings to gain information to help you sell
- Crafting and delivering contract winning presentations for your business
- Learning how to handle buyers questions and to recognise buying signals
- Gaining confidence to ask for the order and handle objections and price issues
- Developing listening skills and using your voice to maximum effect
- Finding out how to use body language and rapport to progress a sale
- Developing networking skills to use ‘down time’ between meetings
Those who attend this workshop will emerge with a renewed confidence that their sales meetings, networking skills, and presentation and pitching performance will be vastly improved. Meetings with prospects will be energised and structured, helping to increase win ratio and growth in revenues.
To book your place, please email events@ gatwickdiamondmeetthebuyers.com
or call 01293 813889
If you have any questions on attending Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers 2017, please contact Jeremy Taylor on jeremy@ gatwickdiamondmeetthebuyers.com
01293 813889/07590 808403